Ke25 20B Rotary

tipsi

Members dont see this ad

Got Busy over the weeken, was battling for some motivation this weekend after work but got through it.

Stretched the rear gaurds for my 28x9 slicks, fixed 1 patch of rust, filled in petrol cap, washers, antenna and mirror holes.

Edited by tipsi

i think you'll find that is due to the cost of the motors, even import blocks (in basically unknown condition) sell for $5g. I well known workshop built 20B sold for over $10g recently and that didnt even include inlet manifolds

you think 10k is bad check out this link for a rota up for sale here in NZ ATM

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-244845930.htm

Edited by reTRD

• 1 month later...

Progress has slowed over the last 3 weeks due to the exspense of the gearbox and rear end, how ever back into it now, will update with some pics.

I havent pumped the gaurds just rolled the lips under, flared them and extended the gaurd by 70mm.

I will dummy fit the engine, gearbox, and engine plate in coming weeks and throw some more pictures up. (new tunnell will have to be removeable to access the clutch...

Been busy straightening rear quarters after spot welding, hoping to straighten and fill them this weekend and put in primer.

Thanks for the kind words.

As much as I love the sleeper looka and the "original appearance of a car like Scotts , mine will be all out drag with lexan, wheelie bars and slicks, but representing the toyota badge... lol.

Cheers

unbelieveable, this car is gonna go like a shower of shit, good for you m8. f@$kIN BEAST!!!

• 2 months later...