$500 Ke70, Now With Dragways!

Mr.Matt

lol a LOT of key-banging, and I was really annoyed with the guy cutting me off, he actually flipped me off too :lovin:

and if you think about it, it IS the weakest spot.

heh, I decided to leave that info out, to see if anyone would notice :lolcry: keen eye you have there,

and yeh it sounded so damn loud haha.

i did that to an R31 that was sitting a few cm off my bumper. needless to say he backed right off.

Mine sounded tough with what i thought was a big hole in the bottom of the muffler. it wasnt till we went to swap exhaust systems we found id blown the top seam right apart.

so, any plans for the brown beast yet?

Edited by SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, any plans for the brown beast yet?

So far I'm not sure, I'm looking to get it looking like this to start with (new lights, grill, guards, bonnet):

KE70%20ready%20for%20Sale.jpg

(btw that INCLUDES those guard mirrors, but not the dirt :lolcry:)

And maybe get these when I have the money, just dno how to get them here to Melbourne cheaply haha.

getattachmentaspxr.jpg

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=32235

Edited by Mr.Matt

LOextremlyL that one make Phatke20s looks small

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=32754&st=105

Car looks very tidy tho good score :lolcry:

HAHA

I was thinking of a link as soon as I read the first post....

His is probably louder though because the sound would be bouncing off the floorpan

Does the bonnet open alright without catching on the mirrors?

It does catch very minorly, but not enough to actually change what position they are in.

Not a fan of the mirrors

I think they are a bit too far forward, and am going to change their position when I change the front of the car as mentioned above, so they will be more functional, less bonnet hindering, and I guess just better in general haha.

I don't think you want them further back

I'm just not a fan of those mirrors at all, nothing to do with the position.

The only fender mirrors I'd ever consider for a slant front E7 would be TE71 items. They're squarer and suit the boxy KE70/AE71 shape much better

Cheers, Ben.

mirrors = fail champ, i had them too, not good, looks poo

Yes they are cheapo's (mainly used as practise) because I am going to get a better front, and when I do I will get better Guard mirrors.

Any of you have some suggestions for which ones to get?

hello nice ke70 :cool: i wish my stock one came with a tacho, instead i get a clock lol :P

Heh my mate got one from the exact same place, but he got a better deal. better motor, A/C, sadly no taco dash, but it did come with rego unlike mine, and he got it for $50 more than me.

So far I'm not sure, I'm looking to get it looking like this to start with (new lights, grill, guards, bonnet):

KE70%20ready%20for%20Sale.jpg

(btw that INCLUDES those guard mirrors, but not the dirt :P)

And maybe get these when I have the money, just dno how to get them here to Melbourne cheaply haha.

getattachmentaspxr.jpg

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=32235

hey bud i don't actually think you can get nice grills and diff head lights, ect for slanty front ke70, i have one and i think its the ugliest thing alive, but am looking at getting flat front, can do so much more with looks with them

hey bud i don't actually think you can get nice grills and diff head lights, ect for slanty front ke70, i have one and i think its the ugliest thing alive, but am looking at getting flat front, can do so much more with looks with them

I was told all I had to do was get new Guards, Bonnet, Lights and Grill and it would fit because it's the same chassis?