$500 Ke70, Now With Dragways!

Mr.Matt

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh my mate got one from the exact same place, but he got a better deal. better motor, A/C, sadly no taco dash, but it did come with rego unlike mine, and he got it for $50 more than me.

Yes, I also have to spend a fair two days fixing my chassis, what with the crazy woman attacking my car with a chair leg.

• 1 month later...
Forgive my ignorance but what is a beaver panel?

Beaver panel is the removable one behind the bumper bar, below the headlights (also called a stone tray). But he meant radiator support panel as that's what the lights bolt to. You don't need to change the rad support panel to fit them I think you just need to re-drill holes. I have an early rad support here which you can take measurements from to get headlight hole positions exacto, you're welcome to pop over and do a front swap one day when you're ready once you've acquired all the parts. If you wanna buy headlights, grille and beaver panel I do have those. You'll just need to find gaurds, bonnet and scuttle panel (in front of screen, behind bonnet) eleswhere.

UPDATE!:

Decided to stop being a cheapo, so got rid of the cheap guard mirrors and got myself some early 80's Dragways!

Really adds to the look of the car me thinks, comments?

(also updated info)

Hey!

My names Matthew, I live in Elsternwick.

Just got this KE70 for $500 from a rental place.

12562_173414262132_711177132_3360322_7374008_n.jpg

12562_173414272132_711177132_3360323_5145122_n.jpg

It's brown, very very brown.

I put in a Pioneer headunit, with 6" Pioneer's in the front, and Pioneer 6x9's in the rear. :y:

I also discovered the wonderful art of Key-Banging about 3 days after purchasing the car, and using it to scare people shitless.

Sadly however after about 3 days of performing this act, and a particularly annoying chap who decided to cut me off, 4 times led me to attempt a massive one right in his face, and managed to blow open the muffler. (Vengeance by Key-Banging)

10532_137304032132_711177132_3019455_2930169_n.jpg

So I had to spend $40 replacing that. Funnily enough I found out the original muffler wasn't for a KSev (in the picture above), so the one I put on actually looks a lot better.

So if anyone has any suggestions for mods to this car feel free to reply, I would be interested to see what I can do with this thing!

Finally, if anyone has a steering wheel C chuck me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

fuk yeah, that must have been 1 loud as fuk bang. yeeeew!