My New 70 Aka The Black Pearl

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

You could put put the 180SX dash cluster in yours also mate, you have the entire wiring harness stil?

yeah mate thats what i'm going to be doing after seeing your dash i likey alot, yeah i've still got a full harness

yeah mate thats what i'm going to be doing after seeing your dash i likey alot, yeah i've still got a full harness

Yeah they are a nifty piece of gear and for about $80 at a jap wreckers or forum, save you heaps,

only downfall when you past 180km you don't know how fast your going, haha but how cool is it when all your guages are on the right side (except temp gauge) bahaha

I think I have the standard carolla sender in the tank, the ohmage seems about right, once it was wired up, alot of the unused wired were deleted to keep weight down of course,

Yeah anybody want a E7 tacho dash for $80 hahaha

When the needle hits 180km your already not worried about it and concentrating on whats infront of you hahahaha :yes:

It appears that boostloosing hasn't let me down for cheap shite yet again just got offered a dash cluster for $80 hahahaha

Somebody buy my shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maaaaaaannnn more stupid little things to worry about hahahaha, Cheers mate, stupid computers :bash:

ahh its not that bad mate,

i have a Wolf3D V400, I'm sure when PITS tuned it could have been working, ill have to ring Matty Spry about it, but not getting any signal out of the number 3 wire out of the ECU, so it would not be the ECU itself, would be a funtion, the car has been sitting in the shed for 4 years so yeah spiders might have re-tuned he car? haha

if you use the standard ECU should be fine, but buy a fuel and ignition computer with a MAP sensor and boost controller function

ahh its not that bad mate,

i have a Wolf3D V400, I'm sure when PITS tuned it could have been working, ill have to ring Matty Spry about it, but not getting any signal out of the number 3 wire out of the ECU, so it would not be the ECU itself, would be a funtion, the car has been sitting in the shed for 4 years so yeah spiders might have re-tuned he car? haha

if you use the standard ECU should be fine, but buy a fuel and ignition computer with a MAP sensor and boost controller function

Mmmmmm expensive Wolf3D

Yeah you gotta watch those spiders hahahah, yeah I'm just gonna use the stock computer and dr drift it, or get something flashy and expensive when the time comes for more horsepowers

It is that bad when you have learnt that when your car doesn't run it's one of 3 things, fuel, air or spark!!!, and then they throw a computer on board to really confuse the shit out of you :glare: hahahahahahahahaha

Or be a slack ass and send it to someone who has the stuff to o it and say 'hey figure it out for me, make it go pssssstttt tutututututututu again'

I just don't have the patience or the mind set to figure out car computers the theory behind it explodes my brain, Yes i have tried and YES i did fail

Hey jp stop shit stiring, you'll be alive when it's done and you will love it and be envious of it :yes: , and reed has a 70 and a ba coon so he can handle 4l's of horsepowers instead of an insane 3.8l's of utter gayness :P

Reed don't pay atention to his shit, he likes poking sticks in shit when he's bored hahahahaha :lmao:

don't care what reed drives, he still suggested i said something that i didn't.......much like a commodore driver would :glare:

and i'm not sure i would be envious...... as i just aquired one of these in great condition for less then 1000bucks...... even got globe bathurst on it and in white not red....

post-1262-065042200 1298971001_thumb.jpg

awesome looking car..... can't wait to cut it up and build a 10.5 car out of it :P