Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats on your purchase, I thought about bidding on this myself but the better half had

other ideas, such as "finish the ones you already have before you go buying another one!" :)

Fair enough I suppose.

Good luck with the resto.

Cheers. :jamie:

This is going to be my daily, so neat and tidy springs to mind, not a complete resto, which is what will be happening to my KE25 when I stop buying other cars.

Plan of attack for today:

- Go get rid of one of my tropical fish as he's being super aggressive and hassling the other fish in my tank.

- Go and finish the guard so I can put it back on the car.

- Sand and spray paint my spare wheel carrier and fit it up.

- Remove rear bumper if I get time.

Edited by Raven

About that fish.. I'll take him! Thats if you haven't got rid of him already, I have an aggressive tank and I would be very surprised if he's king of the tank here.. lol :)

Have you started on rebuilding the struts? Would be keen to see what you do with them..

It's good to see some progress.. Starting to come along nicely. Plans for paint?

Edited by Oh-KE

About that fish.. I'll take him! Thats if you haven't got rid of him already, I have an aggressive tank and I would be very surprised if he's king of the tank here.. lol :)

Have you started on rebuilding the struts? Would be keen to see what you do with them..

It's good to see some progress.. Starting to come along nicely. Plans for paint?

I already traded him in. I have African Cichlids, so not sure what you have or even if he would have been compatible. :P

Havent touched the struts yet, as I'm just sorting out bodywork for the time being.

great work mate :P

good to see its getting closer to finished

did some one say 36/38 cruise :)

Most definitely :)

I'm looking forward to getting back out cruising again, thats for sure.

I suspect it should be on the road by christmas time.

Most definitely :P

I'm looking forward to getting back out cruising again, thats for sure.

I suspect it should be on the road by christmas time.

I'm hoping for the same time frame. Might see if i can muster up some SA members to give me a hand to finish her off :)

I'm hoping for the same time frame. Might see if i can muster up some SA members to give me a hand to finish her off :y:

Ohhhh...... Why do most of these people with Wagons and Panelvans live in Adelaide?? It will be fun to come along to these cruizes with you fellas, but I'm down in Melbourne. :D Ahh Well....

Cheers,

Josh :)