Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold

Raven

:jamie:

Lookin good Mick. great to see this thing on the road (registered). Hopfully you can get some better carbs soon, can't imgaine how much better it will go :)

Its not registered yet. Still have to swap all the front end panels over and get the small dents in the body sorted and then a lick of paint. ;)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's lookin' good Raven.

For some reason, every Ke36 or Ke38 that I've seen in Melbourne either has Rust or Dents in or on it, and Sadly, This happened to be one of them, and Even my one was really bad when I got it. Parts for these Ke3x are getting rare by the day, but hopefully you'll find some that aren't as bad as they are now.

I 'spose these little Corolla Wagons/Vans would suit with those 4-Spoke Dragways, because of the 4 Bolt Stud Pattern and because of the Shape of these Lil' Rockets. :P

Are you planning on doing an Engine Upgrade, or sticking to the 3K-B and "Trick It Out"?? What colour are you going to spray this thing??

Cheers,

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

It's lookin' good Raven.

For some reason, every Ke36 or Ke38 that I've seen in Melbourne either has Rust or Dents in or on it, and Sadly, This happened to be one of them, and Even my one was really bad when I got it. Parts for these Ke3x are getting rare by the day, but hopefully you'll find some that aren't as bad as they are now.

I 'spose these little Corolla Wagons/Vans would suit with those 4-Spoke Dragways, because of the 4 Bolt Stud Pattern and because of the Shape of these Lil' Rockets. :P

Are you planning on doing an Engine Upgrade, or sticking to the 3K-B and "Trick It Out"?? What colour are you going to spray this thing??

Cheers,

Josh :cool:

Thanks for the kind words. :)

This thing has a 5K bolted in, so no need to mod the motor ;)

Sure am. Will be sorting out the panels this weekend on the front end and hopefully get some of these minor dents in the bodywork sorted, then its sand back, primer and then paint.

Just need to source myself some some scuff plates as mine are missing on both sides.

This thing is going to look Schmick when it's done. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Josh :P

Likewise!

I reckon you should come along to the GORC meet with your panel van, providing its sorted by then and do the camping weekend :)

Convince the old man for some father/son time :cool:

I reckon you should come along to the GORC meet with your panel van, providing its sorted by then and do the camping weekend :)

Convince the old man for some father/son time :cool:

Yeah... I would if...

1) The car ever starts and moves.

2) When everything is all finished.

3) When I start my L's.

It won't be until I come up with some $$$ and make time to finish everything on it, then I'll be part of the Cruizes.

Josh :P

Edited by ewt