Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold

Raven

You could always come over for a weekend with your old man when its done Josh :)

I'll be in Melbourne next January with the KE36 coming back from the GOR Meet. Could always catch up then so you can have a look. :D

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhhh...... Why do most of these people with Wagons and Panelvans live in Adelaide?? It will be fun to come along to these cruizes with you fellas, but I'm down in Melbourne. :D Ahh Well....

Cheers,

Josh :)

Like Mick said, come for a road trip. you'd love it here, spotted at least 1 wagon or panno each day for the past few weeks :y:

• 1 month later...

So, I finally got to doing some work with the help of a mate today as I injured my wrist a week ago and have lost a fair bit of strength in it, which I should go get checked out due to swelling.

So, as follows:

- Damaged rear bar removed

- Leaf springs removed and an extra leaf added to the spring packs on each side (which raised the suspension to a more respectable height)

- Trimmed the bump stops to fix the bottoming out issue

- Fitted new rear bar on the pano, which looks a shite-load better.

And now it doesnt bottom out either :)

Next up is sanding the car back, panel beating a few dents and then its ready for paint.

Also need to organise to get my spare dash reupholstered and fitted, some new carpet, a dyno tune and then its ready for its inspection.

Edited by Raven

• 3 weeks later...

Doubt it'll be before christmas, so I very much doubt I'll be taking it on the GORC next year.

I'd say after Xmas sometime :y:

Gotta work this Saturday morning and am going dirt bike riding this Sunday, so that rules out this weekend.

Edited by Raven

• 3 weeks later...

* Update *

I looked at the car today while I was picking up the axle stands and trolley jack to try and sort out the magna's not starting issue today.

Then I looked at it when I come back to drop the gear back.

That is all :)

• 5 weeks later...

I did a slight bit of work on it today.

Knocked out a few dents, applied some Fibreglass to the low spots and attempted to sand it back by hand and quickly gave up that idea.

Going to get an electric sander in the next week or two and do some more sanding.

Also need to cut off the extractors and take the manifold and extractors to a machine shop to get the facing done on both the inlet and extractors as I have a massive exhaust leak and it isnt cool.

I did a slight bit of work on it today.

Knocked out a few dents, applied some Fibreglass to the low spots and attempted to sand it back by hand and quickly gave up that idea.

Going to get an electric sander in the next week or two and do some more sanding.

Also need to cut off the extractors and take the manifold and extractors to a machine shop to get the facing done on both the inlet and extractors as I have a massive exhaust leak and it isnt cool.

Soft :cool:

I had a think about it and i think there is a difference in the extractor/inlet flange thickness, hence the leaks across all ports.

Got the right idea though, get them faced together :)

• 1 month later...