Custom Gauges

Valandor

Alot of people put a custom logo or their plates on custom gauges faces. I'd have tiger print running through mine :D

That's if I don't chose to go digital gauges :) Bring on the Autometer Cobalt Digital Series :P

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'm gonna get rid of the Km/h and rev/min. Becuse it messes the whole clean look up. Ive to 2 shinny sheets left. :P

I would love not to be able to put the odometer back in. But is that defectable?

Edited by Jason

You could change the font and put like, big block text, that would be pretty funky. Or you could add a "0" after all the numbers so it looks like you're going really fast. Or, you could just have on your speedo:

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 etc...

and then at the bottom, in true tacho style, have "x10" :P

I should stop having ideas.

Maybe you can take the odometer apart and make little "ring" stickers to go over the numbers so that those can be white and pretty too! And might as well reset it all to 000000 while you're at it :P

surely it wouldn't be that hard to find a few white wheels for the odometer?

Some speedos somewhere must have used them

the odometer doesn't make it look that bad....i don't have a scanner (dammit)....could i give some spare gauges to someone to scan for me?

at the end of the tacho.... "Made In Japan" just before the "BOOM!"....hehehehe

Edited by Xany

Simon are you home today - i'll drop in and grab them off you to scan for you - gimme a text - you know where to find my number - or drop them around my place - its only a few blocks away - well maybe 7 corners

Found my gauges for my dash :)

ammeter63902dg.th.jpg

amptemperature63929th.th.jpg

fuellevel61142zv.th.jpg

oilpressure61531ss.th.jpg

speedometer62882ut.th.jpg

tachometer62975yb.th.jpg

voltmeter63914yj.th.jpg

watertemperature61555mj.th.jpg

The 3 digital gauges will sit in the console and the rest will be in the dash. 2 choices I have in mind for the background will be either a 2 pack Tiger Mica panel or brushed aluminium. I'm leaning more towards the Tiger Mica panel, as it isn't as common as the B/A option. Although, B/A does looks tough.. I'll see how I go. NO normally these gauges would cost a packet.. but it ain't what I know.. once again.. it's WHO I know that will make it more affordable.

Not bad? Or too outrageous?

Edited by Tiger