Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Trendact

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess i better introduce myself to

I'm steve, met most of you at the cruze/ photo shoot by the lake

i have a mechanical background with time spent as a miner, welder, cabinet maker, construction worker, tow truck driver, and some others to boring to mention. these days I'm a materials handling consultant, I'm not sure what that means but my lower back thanks me every morning for not leaning over engine bays all week (it hates me on weekends but)

i have a ke55 sedan, lowered, mags, 5 speed, 4k, and super charger going on now

other car is a hi lux (at least its a toyota) with 302 windsor under the hood

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, i just bought my first corolla on the weekend. well, i bought it for my g/f, but she doesn't realise the potential so i'm just going to hook up here to get some info. i've been a member of Skylines Australia for a few years now, currently driving a Nissan Stagea.

We bought an '01 AE112 Corolla Sportivo Turbo on the weekend. Gold coloured and awesome fun to drive. i love the fact of the factory FMIC, and i'll be upgrading that with the turbo in a few months.

I hope i can get some good info from you guys on here, i've found forums to be inexhaustable sources of information.

Pics coming,

Andrew

• 1 month later...

Hi to all.don't currently own a rolla but I'm helping Thomo with his.I know alittle about mechanics.Owned all sorts of cars. I love going fast in cars legaly of course(lost me licence years ago).Now I wanna play with Thomos dyno ! :)