Upi Spotted

Oh-KE

Members dont see this ad

this the one wid cool mirrors and rims low ? why is it at upi ? looked overrated, not in the yard yet though. wouldnt of minded the whole car lol.Also there is a ta 22 there rusty as but has diff don't no if its what ure looking for

Edited by KE55PIG

went to u pull it lonsdale yesterday and there was a light blue ae71 with fender mirrors and all panels and interior still there and looked in pretty clean condition and nothing had been taken from engine yet.....must have just been put it.

went to u pull it lonsdale yesterday and there was a light blue ae71 with fender mirrors and all panels and interior still there and looked in pretty clean condition and nothing had been taken from engine yet.....must have just been put it.

That was a KE70 and I took the mirrors.

There were no AE71's at Lonsdale :S

That was a KE70 and I took the mirrors.

There were no AE71's at Lonsdale :S

nah was an ae71 remember looking at the lights coz mate needed the surrounds from a flat front. the fender mirrors were those matt black ones that were tall. it was at the back towards all the vehicles behind the fence.

nah was an ae71 remember looking at the lights coz mate needed the surrounds from a flat front. the fender mirrors were those matt black ones that were tall. it was at the back towards all the vehicles behind the fence.

There is more to an AE71 than just the front, that front came on KE70 too. Unless I am completely blind there was a 4k residing in the bay so that makes it a KE70. If it was an AE71 I would have been on it like a fly to shit for the manual gear :) Anyway I took the fender mirrors so they are no longer there. I did notice it had a 5 speed in it though. Why would you bother ripping one out from there anyway with the price they charge for 5 speeds :S