Upi Spotted

Oh-KE

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

Was down at lonsdale today, Not much in the way of ke70s (there's a couple), but theres a few ke30/55 including a rusty ke36 wagon with a decent rear bar on if anyone is interested. I almost bought it but really don't need it..

Edited by Oh-KE

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a complete mustard colour two door KE30 coupe at Elizabeth in their cars for sale section near the entrance. It looks to be very straight and quite reasonable, although I only saw it from outside the fence as I pulled in there to take a phone call. Knowing UPI the probably have $2,000 or something ridiculous on it, but if it could be bought for the right price it would be well worth saving.

Get on it if you're interested as I've seen them put cars from here out to the wrecking yard fairly quicly - there was a beautiful Mazda 1500 Wagon there a while ago which was way too good to wreck...but they did it anyway.

Also a white KE55 sedan that I could see from the carpark, and stocklist is showing an AE71 and a KE70 too.

• 8 months later...

So I did a bit of a run a couple of days ago to Elizabeth and Gillman. Wow, truly sad as far as Corolla's go! Probably the highlight was two AE93 Twin Cams, both with small ports, one missing a dizzy. Otherwise I don't think I spotted a single RWD Corolla. It's all pretty much AE82's etc. A couple of Corona's, an XT130 but no struts. But really slim pickings! :/

• 3 months later...

I must be the only one doing this :)

Lonsdale, 3 KE30/55's, an AE71 auto and a couple of KE70's. Also RA40 missing struts, XT130 missing LCA's but still with struts. AE71 is missing radiator, which is what I wanted! Grrr

Couple of ST13X's, a twin cam AE82 with motor, one without.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...