Upi Spotted

Oh-KE

Upi Lonsdale:

T-18 with full 3T and two sets of Chrome bumpers

Many RA60 Celicas

2 Ra40 Celicas

Fair few ke70's

Ke30/50(sorry don't know them too well) panel van; 3 nice 13" jellybeans, rest of car in alright nic

The 3t in the t18 is still there as well as pretty much all of the others (I think). They're moving the South yard around the corner though because of the desal plant so apparently all the stock will be scrapped after they shut this coming Sunday. So yeah time to get a move on if anyone's interested. They're open normal hours tomorrow too even with the holiday.

Members dont see this ad

Spent 4 hours down Lonsdale today, very slim pickings if you want general stuff.

From what i saw there are a couple of KE55's,KE36-8 4 door panel van nice body for rust repairs to be cut from. 5 or so KE70's, 5ish RA60's and RT142 2.4 injected coronas and alot of SV21 camrys,3 RA40's. A coulpe of ST celicas

Would also note if anyone is keen on doing the Brake upgrade Ryan "SLO-030" is doing there are plenty of RA60's to get hubs and rotors from. I think there is only one XT130 there struts intact but i think you can use RA40 struts also.

Tomorrow is the last day before they shut to do the move but the guy at the gate said everything in the yard is getting flattened so if you saw something you like previously go get it tomorrow i know ill be there at 9. Few more things i want to get.

I managed to score a Reconditioned SV21 radaitor and Fans, but an even bigger find was the V6 version has the same top and botton tanks to line up with a 4A hoses in RWD format and larger core also reconditioned with fans. A AE82 electronic distributor and coil with new cap and rotor and maybe an even harder find was a pair of KE70-AE71 rear globe holders in good condition. Hrm what else a VK fuel injected fuel pump for my soon to be brother in law paddock basher. A AE92 charcoal 3 spoke steering wheel, it fits but need to mod the horn slip ring and indicator cancel tube to suit AE71.

Cheers matt

Edited by Budowski

Just to correct Matt's above post, Calipers are sourced from an MX62.

Also for people who don't know already, UPI are moving just around the corner to 10 Christie Rd.

(previously Production Line Holden Wreckers and Well Hung Exhausts. Opposite FibreLogic)

Just to correct Matt's above post, Calipers are sourced from an MX62.

Also for people who don't know already, UPI are moving just around the corner to 10 Christie Rd.

(previously Production Line Holden Wreckers and Well Hung Exhausts. Opposite FibreLogic)

My bad :jamie:

When does this open?

They're leasing the land for 20 years to the desalination plant, henceforth the move.

I'd do the same thing. Think of the income just for leasing that huge amount of land. :)

Edited by Raven

• 1 month later...