Upi Spotted

Oh-KE

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

Yesterday at UPI Elizabeth:

6 or 7 KE70 slanty and flat fronts, 1 wagon. Plenty of complete 4K's!

2 x KE30

2 x KE55, 1 hardtop auto

1 x KE38

One of the KE30's had an awesome centre console in it and there were plenty of good interior bits there

hmmm.. if anyone comes across a set of shanked bevel wheel nuts for Nissan thread I'd love them. They stick into the alloy wheels with a 17mm diam shank, not the big 19mm ones on Commodes and Falcoons. The shoulder or washer has a bevel on it for the countersunk wheels, not the flat washer, and the thread is 12mm by 1.25 pitch, not the Rolla's 1.5 pitch... I found every other option at the local wreckers!

post-7544-092672800 1292919884_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm.. if anyone comes across a set of shanked bevel wheel nuts for Nissan thread I'd love them. They stick into the alloy wheels with a 17mm diam shank, not the big 19mm ones on Commodes and Falcoons. The shoulder or washer has a bevel on it for the countersunk wheels, not the flat washer, and the thread is 12mm by 1.25 pitch, not the Rolla's 1.5 pitch... I found every other option at the local wreckers!

There's a place here in Adelaide called 'performance industries' they may be able to help you out, I got the wheel nuts for my dragways there. Here's their details: www.performancewheels.com.au and 08 8294 9455.