Ke25 Turbo Coupe

KETURBO25

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked this car and think it was a bargain for $5000. When the salesman wouldn't budge on his price I was pretty upset but for $6500-$7000 I had to choose between this and the one I bought. I thought that was a bit steep considering I couldn't even test drive it but most of all the salesman was a real prick. Looks like you're doing a great job fixing her up. She's a very neat 25. :blush:

The salesman i got the car from was, and still is, a useless sack off fat and bone. Seriously, what made him think

he could try to sell a car thats not running for $6500? When i went there and spoke to him about price i laughed

at him and told him he was dreaming and i offered him $3000 but he wouldnt budge. So a few days later

i went back there with $5000 in my hand and he took it. At the time i thought it was a bit much, but looking back now

I'm glad i got it cause some of the things that have been done to it wouldve cost me more then that to build anyway

i guess. :blush:

I Think its a K-W bell. AFAIK Mark built it with a commercial trans and the KR42 W-box springs to mind

Its not a great quality photo when you zoom in on it but it almost looks like you can see ribs on the GB casing. If so that would rule out a W50 so it could be a K-T or K-Alloy W (w56 most likely).

KETURBO25 is going to email me some more pics and I'll let you know what it is. :blush:

Edited by Taz_Rx

....almost looks like you can see ribs on the GB casing. If so that would rule out a W50 so it could be a K-T.....

Fig Jam!!!

post-1315-1258421137_thumb.jpg

K-T.

There's seems to be soooo many more of these popping up now than when I first registered on rollaclub. Remember Teddy or Medicine Man saying that they knew of 3x in Aus back then.

Fig Jam!!!

post-1315-1258421137_thumb.jpg

K-T.

There's seems to be soooo many more of these popping up now than when I first registered on rollaclub. Remember Teddy or Medicine Man saying that they knew of 3x in Aus back then.

they are like rockinghorse shit over here in NZ i picked mine up CHEAP for $300NZ and when i got it, it turned out to be a factory cable item , instantly making it even more rare so i was told

Just as rare here Brodie, if not rarer as we didn't get Carina's like unzud did.

And most of the ones I've seen over here have been cable.....actually can't think of any hydro ones off the top of my head.

I might go and start a K-T roll call thread in the automitve discussion section for my own interest.

Edited by Taz_Rx