wagn

Members dont see this ad

updates?

Not alot has been getting done.got my stereo installed,cracked my windscreen :bash:

Got my head from japan

DSC_4007-1.jpg

DSC_4004.jpg

100_1835.jpg

Still need windscreen,battery,stock rims & tyres and seat belts before rego

DSC_5316.jpg

Edited by wagn

apparently ya can claim one free windscreen it comes covered under ya rego. my mate got one for free that way.

but the 20 is lookin overrated other wise, have ya installed everything besides the head?, coilovers strut brace etc?

Really? To bad my car hasnt had rego for almost 2 years and it was last regod in vic

None of my parts have been fitted yet I'm waiting till after it got rego

Really? To bad my car hasnt had rego for almost 2 years and it was last regod in vic

None of my parts have been fitted yet I'm waiting till after it got rego

ill try get some more information on how exactly hes goin about gettin the windscreen and let ya know.

ill try get some more information on how exactly hes goin about gettin the windscreen and let ya know.

Don't worry about it, biggest load of shit I have heard all month.

The only way you get a free windscreen is if you have windscreen cover on your insurance and they give free ones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well long time no update...things have been moving along slowly finally got new windscreen,seat belts stock rims for rego unfortunately when i went to install one of the new seat belts it had a cut in the belt :hmm: lucky i noticed it so that needs to come out and get swapped over.went on the bay to birdwood everything ran smoothly was the longest drive ive taken it on since iv had it.The clutch is slippy and the gearbox is a bit suss so ill be on the look out for another ke70 5 speed picked up a new clutch that i will probably chuck in with my light flywheel when i swap over the gearbox also rollmaster timing chain set for the engine rebuild that i will be doing on a 4k I'm getting off a mate soon.

everyone likes pics...

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

DSC_0415.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That paint job is so clean. Looks nice with the original wheels. How come you didn't keep the streets on it?

Thanks mate the paint isn't that nice tho.the original wheels are just on for rego inspection once that is all sorted i will have the streets back on with my good suspension in.

This is taking tooo long i need to get off my ass and get this registered ASAP :bash: