wagn

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

Awesome. And how hard are the diffs to find dude?.

Not that easy you would have to source one from japan,it has to be 6inch version and need the jap/banjo ke20 diff to fit it to,will cost about a minimum of $700ish give or take once delivered

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen this thing out twice in the last week, pretty sure it's you anyway hahaha. Looks sweet man, you've done so well!

Yeah was probably me i saw your post in the spotted thread

awesome seats the freddo's the later ones are better again. i put a set in my old suzuki sierra went straight in.

any recent pics?

Yeah they definitely aren't close to bolting in in the 20 getting some universal rails this week and make up necessary brackets to bolt them in.I'll chuck a few new pics up in a bit

Edited by wagn

• 2 weeks later...

Swing her by Supercheap in Noarlunga next time your in the area so I can take a close look at her and sell you heavily discounted parts haha. I've come back to your thread like 3 times just to look at a picture.

Is that stalking?

Noarlunga super cheap is just down the road once its off defect i'll come grab some discounts hahahaha

Noarlunga super cheap is just down the road once its off defect i'll come grab some discounts hahahaha

Done! haha. I'm the manager there, been there for a couple of months now... I'll probly lose my job, but itll be worth it knowing iv'e contributed to a sweet car in some way. Whats she defected for? :'(