Feature Wishlist

irokin

• 2 months later...
Members dont see this ad

Foward/Back button in PM's has been added and appears to be working well. Let me know if you find any problems with it.

When you get to the first/last PM it will just show the same PM when you hit next/prev. Shows the next/previous from the current folder only (inbox, custom directorys, sent etc).

Still looking for a nice arrow graphic to replace the text with.

• 11 months later...

irokin,

adding to the wish list. Is it possible to create a "filter" in 'rolla club rides?

By this I mean, if I'm looking at someone's thread/build could I just filter for the original creators posts?

I'm all for the support posts and advice, but if I'm cruising someone's 16 page build up, is it possible just to see their updates?

I believe it'd make some of the subjects read more fluid.

Oh, and I'm freakin' lazy!

Bamboo

irokin,

adding to the wish list. Is it possible to create a "filter" in 'rolla club rides?

By this I mean, if I'm looking at someone's thread/build could I just filter for the original creators posts?

I'm all for the support posts and advice, but if I'm cruising someone's 16 page build up, is it possible just to see their updates?

Bamboo

+1, Awesome idea.

i have one... on another forum they have the original post.. as in the first one repeated in the top of every page.. this is mainly for, sale sections. that way you can still read through wats happening and still be able to see the first post which may or may not be edited. found it quite handy.

First off, you guys have terrible timing. I just had the whole of Christmas/New Year where I could have done some work on it but now I'm back at work flat chat and tired as hell. Oh well, I'll fit things in where I can.

irokin,

Bamboo

Possible but easier to move to a blog format. The current setup doesn't really suit what people use it for. Happy to set it up if people are prepared to move to it. Not 100% sure but it might be possible to migrate posts to the blog (I'm fairly certain you can). Rides are a big part of the site and I'm certainly keen to do what I can to help improve it.

A "to the top" button again or a static menu that sticks to the top or side of the screen would be sweet.

There is one, right at the bottom in the left corner on every page.

i have one... on another forum they have the original post.. as in the first one repeated in the top of every page.. this is mainly for, sale sections. that way you can still read through wats happening and still be able to see the first post which may or may not be edited. found it quite handy.

Its a per user display option called Linear+ you can change here: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums

Theres not an easy way to force all users to view individual forums like that but I could probably hack the skins for the for sale areas look like that.

• 2 weeks later...