My Clean Kesev

toddyt_92

ay guys, thought id post up a thread of my first car, 81 ke70 :S. very clean, currently pretty stock, 13'' centrelines, reasonably slammed

this thing is pretty overrated, LMAO at the condition of the interior.

would luv for u guys 2 let me know what i should do to this beast, thinking bout front lip, not sure about 4age at this stage.

post-4461-1258024059_thumb.jpg post-4461-1258024047_thumb.jpg post-4461-1258024038_thumb.jpg

post-4461-1258024026_thumb.jpg post-4461-1258024000_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I agree with bmwsexmonkey, keep it original mate with exception of the mags. Really, original ke70s like this will be the rarity in the long run which will also appreciate too. If you want to fun though, just buy an already rough ke70 for cheap and have fun with that, but like I said keep this one as it is. But its you're choice. Very good choice for a first car too!

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

hey man is ya car lowered, I'm getting my second keto soon and its lowered but currently has 16"s on it but i was going to put my 13" centrelines on it, so i don't know if its gonna be too low with 13's on lol cheers bud, jess.

oh btw looks clean, nice car.

Edited by Rolla_Baby

• 5 months later...