mungi mods

Stupid People

has anyone else had people identifying their car as another make?

about 10 people have talked to me in the last week about my Datsun....

ITS A KE70 COROLLA you moron

Members dont see this ad

When my KE25 was on the road, the most common thing I got was "nice rotor!"

And it didnt even sound like one haha.

I had a guy at work ask me if i had a 12A in my RX. which was actually my 3k KE25.

Got a comment from some guy in town "SICK 1600 MAAAATTTEEE" with a big thumbs up. In my KE30 :y:

Edited by SLO-030

I had one stoner that used to refer to my suzuki hatch as my "datto"

Now I actually drive a "datto" every day, I have copped the, hilux, rodeo, navara names so far.

Yeah know what ya mean. At bp on the run 4 oclock in the morning some drunk chick yells "sic datto mannn" i i yell back "COROLLAAAA"

When we had a rollaclub cruise a few years back, We all pulled over on the side of the road near this servo. Next thing this guy is yelling out "Nice Datsuns" To which eveyone arced up at him..

My KE10 will have only two badges on it... Toyoglide and the C grill badge. That should keep 'em guessing :)

EDIT: But the [67ROLLA] plates should make it a little easier ;)

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

:) This thread makes me laugh.

Personally I'd rather people think that my ke15 (has no corolla badges which I like) was a datsun 1200 coupe, a Fiat 850 coupe or a mazda R100 than a corolla. Just goes to show how dumb the average car enthusiast is. ;)

Also amuses me how thin skinned the average corolla person is. Who gives a [email protected]$k what others think. Really corollas are one of the most boring, underpowered, average person friendly cars ever made in standard form.... That's why they were so popular. They cater to the average person wanting a cheap reliable shopping trolley.

At the end of the day they are cheap and easy to get decent performance out of, provided you have some idea of what you are doing.

Me, I'd rather own the rarer models. Not one of the cheap and common ones.

i was sitting at the traffic lights last night and a bunch of drunks in a commadore pulled up and one yelled get the datto going then i yelled back ITS A TOYOTA and planted it

Was driving around with mates the other day, n pulled up behind a excel with gay looking body kit and a TRD under the number plate.. We all got a great laugh out of it