mungi mods

Stupid People

i have a mk1 mr2 (the boxy one) so far iv copped alfa, fiat, "is that a farari" (from a bogan kid made me laugh), mx-5 (most common) and a few other things even though it has in large font toyota!

Members dont see this ad

I got bailed up by a guy at a servo telling me my Mark II Corona is the "sickest RX4 I've ever seen"!

He then proceeded to get execptionally aggrevated when I told him it wasn't a rotory. He insisted that "I know RX4's, i can recognise one immediately, and that is DEFINATELY an RX4"

He started abusing me for not knowing that I had an RX4 until i popped the hood and showed him the straight 6...

• Upvote 1

i went to a formal to check out some of the cars and ended up in the part were all the nice cars were going to drop people off. I couldnt turn around and one kid said sick its a rota so ever since then i have wonted one thats why I'm doing the 12a conversion.

I have a Ke11 2 door and one guy at work asked whos the Datsun was and when I realised he was talking about me car i laughed at him and told him exactly what it was then the next day someone else asked who owned the Fiat I said "ITS A BLOODY COROLLA!!" :) everyone laughed

Edited by Rusty1

i get "nice jeep" i drive a sierra...

To be fair, "jeep" is pretty much a genericised trademark for any small-ish 2-door 4WD, especially the ones with old-skool styling like Sierras...

My first Rolla, a KE35, used to get called a Mazda all the time. To be fair, the only badging/stickers on it were "1500 twin carb" ones that I had made up for the front guards.

Got sick of people seeing the 3" droopy tip on my 20 and asking what sort of rota was in it....

Edited by coln72