Cop Bait Ke70

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

tints are on. 20%, only did the sides. If any one needs to know a 3m roll will do it if you tetris the windows. It was awesome trying to put the windows back in in the dark, especially the rear ones.

Terrible photo I know, but I'll take some better ones tomorrow in the sun. Maybe some low tomorrow too.

SDC13951.JPG

Honestly its only been on the road out of the garage for about a week. I'm assuming it will turn to shit at some stage, but it was only meant to be temporary. Mate got a compressor etc so will be re sprayed very soon if all goes to plan.

I used a shit load of cans on this too. Probably 20+. Maybe 3 cans per panel.

exact same as me. i was meant to roll my guards (if i can fix the guard roller i got here, or use hammer/wood) and then lower mine a couple inches. but instead i tidied up the shed a whole heap and pulled apart some of my rb30 lol.

yeah I may set all of next saturday aside to roll guards and do a bit of choppy choppy. Well prob just lip the guards, wheels arnt exactly sticking out. All depends if I buy the missus a car this week or she makes me go look for some... If my garage wasnt full of daewoo I could do a guard per night.

I didnt even do anything constructive today. Horizontal couch action.

• 2 weeks later...