Sr20 Wiring

overgrown

Alright, i know its not a rolla, but wiring principles would be the same regardless of car.

I'm putting a SR20det into a mx73, Using redtop loom and ECU

WIred it using this model

michelmore.jpg

But still no spark. I hooked up the blue/red wire to the relay as indicated by the Ignitor on the 1st relay. The Blue/red wire has power at the coilpack loom plug. On the coilpack loom plug there are 5 wires, Blue red, and then the 4 wires from the ignitor. These wires change from 0.05-7v when the ingition is turned on.

If i rotate the CAS by hand i can hear the injectors firing off. so i would assume the CAS is good.

From what i can gather using my multimeter there is no variaton in the 4 wires coming from the ignitor. and the Blue/red wire hooked upto the relay stays above 12v

I have checked all my grounds, 1 from the block to engine crossmember, 2 on the loom near the injectors, 1 on the relays, and one on the coilpack loom to the firewall that also has one from the head to the firewall.

No nicks in the wire that could cause this that i have found yet. I know it is probably something obvious thats doing my head in..

My possible thoughts of what could be wrong

-Ignitor Gone? bought it with the loom so who knows

-all 4 coilpacks are f@$ked, very unlikley considering they are getting no power

-i fail at life hahah

anyhelp would be appreciated yet again

Members dont see this ad