Sign in to follow this  
5K Coupe

Ke 30 Doors,bonnet& F & R Windscreens

Parts:KE 30 MUSTARD GOLD (orange) 4 doors with dark tint windows, Bonnet and F & R windscreens, front gas strut with King Springs LOWERED 15mm (KFFL-15) , REAR DIFF drum to drum 4:11 ratio

Condition: everything is in excellent condition.. I gathered all these parts for my 4 door KE 30 from different places in great condition but due to a defect sticker and some tricky rust (chasis) I dumped the body , I have In Adelaide front quater panels Ke 55 apron also.. BONNET is sealed underneath with Sikaflex and a coat of panel gard (stone chip ) for sound deadning (great bonnet) all panels are toyota mustard gold ( orange).

Price: Doors $50 , bonnet $ 80, diff $100 , F & R Windscreen $40 ea , Gas struts with King Springs $150

Contact: (e.g. PM, 0419 644 850 , Email 5K [email protected])

Members dont see this ad

was wondering if these parts are still for sale? i am very interested as need some for my ke30

looking for the doors maybe bonnet. if you could get some pics to me that would be great!

also do you have some ke30 guards in adelaide? how much to get those back in melb?

thanks, ben

was wondering if these parts are still for sale? i am very interested as need some for my ke30

looking for the doors maybe bonnet. if you could get some pics to me that would be great!

also do you have some ke30 guards in adelaide? how much to get those back in melb?

thanks, ben

king springs sound nice, they newish?

king springs sound nice, they newish?

Hey sorry for delay, Super busy..

King Springs are new and shiny (still have paper sticker on the spring with code ) So I imagine super new.. Lowered 15mm..

thanks, ben

I will try to make some time and pull all the parts out of the shed take some photo's and post.. Sorry peoples..

All the doors and bonnet etc have no rust and are staight as. But I assume everyone needs to see a photo??? They are KE 30 parts in great cond and very cheap..