Sign in to follow this  
sneezy

Fs Ke70 Cream/coil Overs Etc $2300 Or Swap For Anythin

Lol I actually lowered the price to 2000 just to get rid of it. But decided up keep it as I have had no serious offers till only the last week or two

Members dont see this ad
Lol I actually lowered the price to 2000 just to get rid of it. But decided up keep it as I have had no serious offers till only the last week or two

hey mate still keen to sell it?

depends on the offeers i get mate all i have had is low ball offers and tikme wasters

i originally just got this as a daily as i recently sold my cefiro and undecided what to get next so thought would drive this till i decide but also need a ute or station wagon so yeha not sure aye

Hey mate... this KE70 sounds like shes been taking good car of. I'm a bit confused thou are u saying u will swap for anythin or u just ran out of space to write something else...

but yea I'm gonna try and sell my magna and if i do i really hope that this beaut is still hanging around

have a good one

hey mate, still got the car up for swaps? i got a VR station wagon.. recently spent just over a $1000 on it, comes with a set of rims i bought but never got around to putting tyres on them, front leather seats and new tyres