Cruises 2010

sammo

Alright, I thought Id make a Cruises thread, just so we don't have to go looking for new cruises in other threads...

So far we have planned a cruise for the 7th of march (a sunday).

we could do cotter again if people wish, but if anyone has other ideas, please post em up!

That goes for anyone who has ideas for future cruises as well! throw em up, and lets get it planned!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm easy as to what time.

the south coast nats is along while so its a good bench mark plus i think its easy to get your cars in if you wanted to.

but the drive down there is the fun part.

hmm maybe we should set a coast/day trip for like easter and try work on every ones cars and get them ready for it.

it prob will never happen but its worth a shot.

maybe we should set a coast/day trip for like easter

Thats Toyota Nationals in Dubbo. I'm still deciding weather to go this year. If others are interested/able to make it let me know...

I think the Cotter again would be good.

Alright, lets do the same as last time. Meet at weston (out front of car lovers), and cruise to the cotter for BBQ and fun times! If we want, maybe cruise back via the back way thru uriarra. Nice twisties that way!

Alright, lets do the same as last time. Meet at weston (out front of car lovers), and cruise to the cotter for BBQ and fun times! If we want, maybe cruise back via the back way thru uriarra. Nice twisties that way!

sounds good to me!