Cruises 2010

sammo

I'll have to see what's happening... That's probably the weekend I'll be heading back to Vic to pick up the sprinter :P (if it's finished).

If it isn't though, I can probably come along in the 55, the brakes are still screwed from the track day I did laster year but it'll be fine :blush:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll have to see what's happening... That's probably the weekend I'll be heading back to Vic to pick up the sprinter :blush: (if it's finished).

If it isn't though, I can probably come along in the 55, the brakes are still screwed from the track day I did laster year but it'll be fine :blinks:

It's tempting to say go and get the Sprinter! Must come :P

can't ya put a carb on it lol

Blasphemy!!

When I bought the 7k it was running a 3k carb instead of the ecu cause the guy couldn't be bothered fitting it and it ran like crap. I'd never want to subject my silvertop to a carby :happy: The point of the AE86 is to do things properly (well as properly as I can afford) which means sacrifing time :lolcry:

Alright, lets do the same as last time. Meet at weston (out front of car lovers), and cruise to the cotter for BBQ and fun times! If we want, maybe cruise back via the back way thru uriarra. Nice twisties that way!

1030 for 11 oclock start?

Should give us plenty of time to cruise, BBQ etc etc...