1uzfe Ke70 Drift Car!!

lloydske70

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shame- such a waste of time. Some good footage too.

If I want music I watch a music video.

If I watch motorsport I want engine noise, not music.

Get rid of the music...

+1

Especially that car, which makes a particularly glorious noise.

The problem is every 'videographer' with a youtube/vimeo account is trying ever so hard to make a 'different' video...

"I'm capturing the drift scene with an artistic slant blah blah" Oh sod off you goddamn hipster.

Point your overpriced camera at the cars and record what happens.

Don't spend 12 hours editing your 'masterpiece' into a complilation of slo-mo closeups and atmospheric pictures of people changing tyres, overdubbed with shitty music.

/Rant

Shame- such a waste of time. Some good footage too.

If I want music I watch a music video.

If I watch motorsport I want engine noise, not music.

Get rid of the music...

My mate Tim does the vids and is a bona-fide dori dori nut, he's done heaps of vids and pretty much all of them without music for that reason.

This vid is his best yet IMO, adding the music and fitting the editing in with it is all about showcasing the drift series down here, especially it's about getting it out there to people who otherwise have never seen a drift round and would be inspired to come along for a look.

For the car nuts I do agree, just the raw audio is ACE!!! And in the flesh is even better.

Music or no the drift series here is getting better and better every round no doubt :y:

Edited by dangdang

i loled haha

So whats this car doing atm

Pretty much dominating down herelol , now has 290 rwkw from a redesigned exhaust system and tune.

Lloyd got an invitational entry to the World Time Attack, so he's off to mix it up with the likes of mad mike in the quad rotor, beau yates in his trick ae86 and pretty much the best the country has to offer.

• 4 weeks later...