1jz Cressida + Big Turbo

sleepercorty

Members dont see this ad

yeh at this stage it will get a 4 point cage, she wont mind. will run it again first and then see if i want to go all out on the whole andra licence and suit

Do you say 'hunni I think YOUR car needs this' and she goes 'yeah whatever' and in your head your like YES i get to do what i want

Or do you just go ahead and do it??? then tell her

good news is that bought the wife a brand new zre152 corolla, so now don't have to worry about it being the relaible daily driver.

gearbox is also done and back in havent driven it yet though as my starter motor is dead, so will get another one tomorrow and see what it drives like. ended up getting 2 more clutches in every gear so hopefully it holds together. the only thing worn in my box was the direct clutches which had just started to slip rest of the box looked like new still so thats a good sign

10032011430.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

will have to get around to putting my starter motor in so i can drive this again, i miss boost. have bought two new corollas this week but first one was brand new zre152 and second was a ke18 wagon, so now have the very first shape corolla and the current shape corolla, and one inbetween ke55

18032011448.jpg

031.jpg

21032011450.jpg

gearbox is in and feels really good, decided that we are going to change manifold before it gets tuned as i currently have a open entry manifold with a split pulse housing so we are changing to a split pulse manifold and should pick up a couple of extra hp and little less lag.

28032011455.jpg