Rb20 Ke70

rb20 rolla

Members dont see this ad
You could get a strut brace that mounts to the firewall. they're more rigid, and it should fit.

not going to run a strut brace but i did think of doing it that way so thanks.

had the box fixed the pump was sucking air and making a funny noise, so happy i don't have to pull the motor out..

got a funny story for ya, brought a copy of zoom magazine and it came with two other mags so i didn't take much notice of the older ones

they sat around for a few weeks before i had a read of them.

got the shock of my life when i saw the old girl in issue 138 of zoom mag 3 pages from the back, mates had there cars out there on the same night

big dollar cars and then the old girl comes along and steels the spot light funny funny stuff...

post-10770-1275264749.jpg

Looking good mate keep the pics/vids coming!

I'm still not sure which path I'm going to go with mine. I really don't want to loose any handling going from the SR to the RB but I guess I won't really know the different unless I actually do it..

• 3 years later...

Hey mate. I'm doing an rb20 conversion in my ke70. I'm not much of a wizz when it comes to these sorts of things and I was after a bit of info if that's ok with you? Is it possible to get photos of engine mounts? Just so I get a rough idea? Any help would be very much appreciated. It's my first project (probably not the best idea) and I'm sticking to it hahaha. Very determine to see how she turns out. Thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate. I'm doing an rb20 conversion in my ke70. I'm not much of a wizz when it comes to these sorts of things and I was after a bit of info if that's ok with you? Is it possible to get photos of engine mounts? Just so I get a rough idea? Any help would be very much appreciated. It's my first project (probably not the best idea) and I'm sticking to it hahaha. Very determine to see how she turns out. Thanks mate

The thread is pretty old so I wouldn't expect a reply. Any reason why you are set on an rb20? Seems like it is a tight fit.... a member on here Jordan sells mounting kits for sr20 and ca18 into ke70. They are about $350 from memory and will give yourself a good head start.

• 5 years later...

hi guys been about 8 years since i was last here thought i would do a quick up date.

i had to sell the car a few years ago but still talk to the new owner, its had a lot of time and money put into it by the new owner and is on it's way to 9 second pass, anyway here is a few photos of the new setup.it's making 607hp  at the tyres on 28psi on E85 , sad i had to sell it but happy someones put the effort in and it's going good.

it's getting a few upgrades and should be back at it and try to crack that 9 soon.

rolla dyno.jpg

rb25.JPG

Edited by rb20 rolla
  • Like 1