Quickest K Powered Car?

LXY-642

13's sounds a bit more realistic. The other 2 guys I have4 mentioned have run 13's...... but both were in KE10's, so quite a bit lighter than that 30.

The guy was swearing black and blue on ebay that it was a 3k. However I just noticed in this pic......

post-3596-1201092144_thumb.jpg

....lugs! :D

what do you mean lugs ;)

it's a 3k, it scoots and it's awsome

taz would you like to know the list of engine mods it's had done???

Members dont see this ad
I spotted xf tb and individual coil packs :D

Look like they might be waste spark dualies.

It has to be a 5k I think. Can't run a dished head on a flat top motor as comp would ne bullshit high. And given the rarety of 4ku's in aus I'd again say 5k.

Guy also swore he had a time slip for the 12 second pass in his ebay add.

A 3k that's been bored and stroked perhaps?

here are the list of mods given to Zoom magazine at the time of the article, 3k 1.2l, nitrided crank, shot peened rods, Ross forged pistons, ported and polished factory head, stainless steel valves, custom valve springs, solid Cam Tech cam, custom made pushrods, B&M cooler, twin 12in electric fans, Holden lj torana 3 row rad, custom made inlet mani and plenum, xf throttle body, Bosch 600cc injectors, NOS Sniper 50hp shot, custom garret ballbearing t3/t4, gfb bov, PWR core and custom end tanks for FMIC, twin 115mm air filter pods, alloy fuel cell, walbro 500hp fuel pump, Microtech LT10s, Microtech internal ignitor, custom dizzy, 4 bosch coils, 3inch exhaust, 4 into 1 exhaust manifold

yes...... but a car trapping over 108 mph is hardly unpowered

cheers

darren

Both Darren and myself know that we had heaps enough power to run 12's ,its just we gave up on it before we could prove it.

If you work on the Moroso calc we both should/could have run in the high 11's. :jamie:

havn't had time to read the entire post pages but to have the fastest n/a 5k or 4k in the land would be an interesting challenge, as long as the were certain restrictions on what could be used ie, single carbie factory head but able to be ported and or flowed and or nitrous, it would have to be in a corolla of some sort also, weight reduction would be a must, I'm interested, one way to make use of all the spares lying around. :jamie: :bash: :D >|