Parts Car Appreciation Thread.

Members dont see this ad
LOL at bogan truck driver:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/uploads/mon...60741_thumb.jpg

Well this really suck's cause I lost most of my pics with my hdd crash, I will have to do some searching.

I got another one for your dad in a few weeks.

Ive successfully used the most out of this car than any other car.

The 4k is even in spilmers car and going good.

Never took photos of all of the parts cars Ive had over the years. It was pick up a KE20/25 for $90, drag it home and strip anything decent out of them for my racer. Then get rid of the rest before my mum would crack the shits. Sorta sad when I think back f all of the salvagable early rollas we killed back then. Spewin I wrecked a KE26 :laff:

Think the best parts car we got was a 55. Originally looked at it for the 5 speed for $250 but got the whole car for $200 :D Used the motor, box, brakes, suspension etc in my KE35 and an ex's KE20. The seats and hand brake ended up in an EH. Wasn't much left of that one when we had finished. My uncle even stripped what bolts and nuts he could out of it.

There is more but i can't find them, I think Jip has a few of the brown wagon. Stripped on the foot path much to the dismay of the local council.

And your dad :)

That day was fricken funny, That door just didn't wanna break off.

No luck finding all the pics of the cars I had.

Twincam seca used for mrs car conversion.

post-1373-1272857187.jpg

Twincam seca used for engine, brakes and parts.

post-1373-1272857175.jpg

Ae82 sedan used for various parts, Was going to be sedan project but a little too rough.

(no pics)

Ae80 hatch used for parts and then dumped.

(no pics)

Still got that sunroof Trev? :)

Well i don't have many corollas, only 2 and both Ae82

First one i bought was a seca for a thrash around on a farm but when realized how good the potential was i got it registered then drove it around for a good 4 months. I then got some crazy idea that i could turn it into a hot street car with a 2pac metallic paint job and a fully worked 4age.. Later 4agte. after pulling it apart and paying reg on it for 2 years i realized it was a bigger project than i first thought and lost motivation so i decided to buy the sedan and turn the seca into a parts car to get the sedan on the road so the whole front end went on the sedan, best move i think i could have done. RIP Seca..

So here's the seca in all its glory as a parts car for my sedan project :P

post-5444-1272871312_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johno

• 1 month later...