7Agte 20V Blacktop

_FNQ_rolla_

Members dont see this ad

Passenger side I am pretty sure, same as the Aus spec AE86. The Jap T50's had the drivers side slave cylinder. When I had my old Ke25 with 4age and jap T50, i did source a slave cylinder to suit drivers side. I will try to find what it came from.

edit: Check here man:

http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/tech-conversions/46333-jdm-adm-t50-questions.html

Cheers

Mick

Edited by Mic

Thanks Mick for the link, and as for the clutch slave cylinder it will be bolted onto a Nitespart Bellhousing.

Thanks to “Puzzigully” on Toymods (the link Mick provided);

PBR part numbers are,

ADM uses:JB4154

JDM uses: JB4125

Thanks for your help

Nice barra Gav. I haven't been up cape yet...

How's that engine transplant coming along? Probably under way since your asking about clutch masters and slaves. I wouldn't mind coming to check this think out soon aye.

I have to get a new diff and clutch and bushings very soon :D

How's that engine transplant coming along? Probably under way since your asking about clutch masters and slaves.

Just doing a lot of measuring and remeasuring and double checking before I start anything. I am fussy and when I start something I like to have everything sorted before I come across any unexpected surprises.

Gearbox

Hi all, I am looking for a "W58 gearbox" where the gearstick is "21inches" from the front of the box.

Does any one know of a good / trusted importer that may have one in stock or could arrange for one? Could you pass on their business name and a telephone number.

Thanks