7Agte 20V Blacktop

_FNQ_rolla_

Members dont see this ad

who made that plenum?

Ha…. That plenum….. um well, (it's for an SR20), Shhhh do not tell the SR20 powered Toyota drivers on here.

The Nissan plate that bolts against the head as be removed and then a plate welded on that fits the Toyota 20V Black Top head.

Yeah i do have it closer but either way i still had to cut the shifter position. It seems like your motor is further further forward cause of the dizzy?

Yeah the back of the head sits about 110mm from the firewall because of the TechnoToyTuning Water kit. The dizzy has a been caped off and I am using Coil Over Plug setup.

hey hey, progress,

looks good mate

Yeah its coming along slowly, I get more enjoyment out of working/Fabricating bits and pieces.

More parts arrive from the USA soon.

hey dude the pipe that your mount bushes are in is it a generic size of tube and bush or did u turn it out?

i'm redoing the mounts in my 30 for my 4e and i'm considering doing mounts similar to these it seams alot easier than the ones i fabbed up.

I'll get back to you tonight with part numbers.

Shackle Bush = HJ75 (rear) Spring Shackle Bush Fulcrum part # SPF2270

Pipe = 40 x 3.68 Sch.40 Seamless Pipe

(40mm dia. pipe with a wall thickness of 3.68mm)

All the best

Shackle Bush = HJ75 (rear) Spring Shackle Bush Fulcrum part # SPF2270

Pipe = 40 x 3.68 Sch.40 Seamless Pipe

(40mm dia. pipe with a wall thickness of 3.68mm)

All the best

thanks mate much appreciated

Hey i should have said that a "HJ75" is a Landcruiser (model).

There is the slightest bit of movement with the bush inserted into the pipe (this will allow for fitment error/alignment and a bit of cushioning for the solid engine mounts). But once you tighten up the bolt running through the engine mount there is no noticeable movement. If you were here in Cairns I would say come around to have a look.

All the best

what turbo are you going to run ?

I have ordered an “EFR BorgWarner” turbo about 6 weeks back and I’m hoping I will have it within the next 2 weeks. I have ordered a “B1 frame” (T25 housing) which should see very little lag.

Edited by _FNQ_rolla_