Seriously, What Were They Thinking?

heading to the local dealer to test drive 1 for the missus as she no longer wants the forester due to the fact that I ''wrecked'' it with offroad tyres, nudge bar/driving lights and 2'' of lift i call them improvements.

''toyota'' its really hard to make fun of the name as it doesn't rhyme with any thing offensive

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny, my brother did exactly the same thing to his forester,

I always back the underdog, but the car was still a car, useless offroad to the point where i think any small front wheel drive would go further.

When it was stuck (always) with a wheel up you couldnt open the rear door because of body flex.

It was good for the beach though once it was lifted above a sand plough, if you kept it on the flats it went anywhere.

of course they have them in stock....no one wants to buy one!!!!

if I had $30K in my pocket...I'd go for a Mazda

yeah but if i had 30K i sure woudlnt be buying a brand new car!

but yeah the mazdas are quite good these days, i went for a spin in the new mazda sp23, leather seats,40 million buttons on the dash, it was a nice place to be.

and it doesnt look so bad from the out side, compared to the rukus.

AND its not called a RUKUS.

problem is new cars are so BIG. big dash, big doors, big wheels, big bonnet, even big engines.

yet they still manage 8L/100km. and handle VERY good.

imagine if they put the same technology into a car the same size and drivetrain layout as a ke70, damn that would be an awesome

Lesley i found the perfect car for you.

http://www.thekiasoul.com/customsoul.html

the one at the bottom of the page is perfect for you ;)

Clint, you suck. How COULD you post that god ugly vehicle that is associated with my gamer tag.... I'm very disappointed in you....that's got to be the ugliest, vomit-ty ....i'm feeling sick just thinking about it.... and I can't believe you're going to buy a Kia SOUL!

its ok I still love you clint ;)

Ruckus needs a manual version.

But is it too much to ask for toyota to jump back on the hot hatch wagon? They've done well in the past and they're all the rage these days in the European market.

its ok I still love you clint ;)

Ruckus needs a manual version.

But is it too much to ask for toyota to jump back on the hot hatch wagon? They've done well in the past and they're all the rage these days in the European market.

cheers danny :D

but yeah if the rukus was cheaper and had a manual option then yeah id be getting it or a corolla. but i wanted something cheap, manual and differnt to every other car on the road.

cheers danny =)

but yeah if the rukus was cheaper and had a manual option then yeah id be getting it or a corolla. but i wanted something cheap, manual and differnt to every other car on the road.

i wonder if we could slice it up like a loaf of bread, toast it and make kia soul soliders out of it ;) could be interesting indeed :D