Test And Tune.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you didn't have to find out at the gate like I did.

Anyone coming out on the 30th?

No but Terry (mungi mods) found out the same way unfortunately. I almost had to drive out to find out but luckily rang terry for the info. I had had my girlfriend check the Willowbank page to see if its still on, and she said yes. As Ive observed with women hundreds of times, they cannot be trusted to do the simplest most obvious tasks unless they have some kind investment in it and it directly will inconvienience them if its done poorly or wrong. I mean instructions as basic as "go to the Willowbank homepage and see if there is a big black box on top saying that its cancelled" can't even be followed then there is no hope for them.

I don't personally have the time to go this week.

I might suggest we all as a group, now aim to go there on the 7th of July.

Does that work for everyone?

• 2 weeks later...
No but Terry (mungi mods) found out the same way unfortunately. I almost had to drive out to find out but luckily rang terry for the info. I had had my girlfriend check the Willowbank page to see if its still on, and she said yes. As Ive observed with women hundreds of times, they cannot be trusted to do the simplest most obvious tasks unless they have some kind investment in it and it directly will inconvienience them if its done poorly or wrong. I mean instructions as basic as "go to the Willowbank homepage and see if there is a big black box on top saying that its cancelled" can't even be followed then there is no hope for them.

I don't personally have the time to go this week.

I might suggest we all as a group, now aim to go there on the 7th of July.

Does that work for everyone?

Well thats state of ORigin again plus my car is on stands lets try for the next one.

Sorry if you were keen for this one...

• 2 weeks later...