Winter Cruise

white_sandshoe

Well, It's been quite a few months since our last cruise, and I figured it's about time for another one...

I've got quite a long route planned, so be ready for a full day of fun and frivolity...

4th of JULY at 10:30 Start point is Hamburger Hill

Cruise will be making lunch stop at Hillarys before heading south... It's a long one, but we'll have about 5 or 6 stop points on the way. please fuel up before you get there.

Cheers, from G-Nut

Edited by white_sandshoe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I am keen to come along,

If I may, I would like to suggest a meeting/start location with convenient access and parking availability. The parking area behind Bunnings, located off Canning Highway (near Berwick Street), in South Perth, provides great opportunity.

Kind regards,

post-8362-1275134529_thumb.jpg

Hi I am keen to come along,

If I may, I would like to suggest a meeting/start location with convenient access and parking availability. The parking area behind Bunnings, located off Canning Highway (near Berwick Street), in South Perth, provides great opportunity.

Kind regards,

Guessing you might live near there? lol.

I was planning on the Causeway carpark, but I'll check out how busy it gets on the weekends... Either that, or Hamburger Hill... depending on what events Burswood have on at the time...

There's going to be at least 3 T18s there, and my new TE70 Liftback. Who's bringing what? would be cool to have representation from each generation. That said, it'd be cool to have a new Perth attendance record. I don't think we've hit double figures for cars yet.lol.

There's going to be at least 3 T18s there, and my new TE70 Liftback. Who's bringing what? would be cool to have representation from each generation. That said, it'd be cool to have a new Perth attendance record. I don't think we've hit double figures for cars yet.lol.

You're not going to have a car for me to borrow again are you? Haha