Winter Cruise

white_sandshoe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is coming from south there are a few of us meeting at the shell service station on Thomas Rd in Kwinana near the Kwinana Fwy at 9:30am.. We wont be there for long so if you don't see any rollas don't hang around for to long

That's not far outta my way... I'll swing past there first. Will be in yellow Celica, can't miss it :hmm:

Hey Garnett, any chance you'll be bringing some basic tools? the temp gauge on the Celica has stopped working and it's not the sender, it's something wrong in the cable we think... it works after a jiggle :blinks:

There should be plenty of pics coming. Was the best turnout ever by a long way, about 10 cars??

The incident I was referring to earlier, a P plater in a nicely hotted up KE70 (4AGZE powered) spotted us all parked in a row... but failed to spot the line of cars in front suddenly stop. :blinks:

Front was very twisted but quarters were OK and the engine and rad were OK. I think he had all the parts to repair it sorted before he left :hmm: Fortunately the car he hit had a tow-ball, so no/very little damage to it. I'm sure we will have plenty of pics up for this as well :blinks: