Ke20 4K Twin Webbers

jaygore

3 x 14mm nuts on the top of the strut tower

2 x 19mm bolts that hold the strut to the steering arm.

2 x 14 or 17 mm bolts that hold the caliper to the backing plate.

Tip,

Remove the little clip that holds the brake line to the strut, and slit the littel bracket so you don't have to disconnect the brake lines for the calipers.

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea i got a set of spring compressers =] just waiting for the struts

But I have decided that I am going to sell her soon

I wont put up a for sale thread yet as I am unsure of the value or a price, so if anyone could give me an idea that would be appreciated.

Just want more of a cruiser and something a little bit more comfortable and automatic due to arthritis in my fingers and knees

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it makes me sad also! I'm missing her a great deal at the moment! But it was sold to someone else who will have more time and more love to give her! I would much rather that, as I just didnt have the time or resources anymore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
On 6/7/2011 at 9:11 PM, parrot said:

We'll miss you here. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back though. Once Corolla's are in your blood, you are locked in for ever.

You were right! I would eventually be back, couldn't remember my old use name so have a new account, however I am now a proud owner of a ke25 :)

20201130_164535.jpg

20201201_072839.jpg

20201129_124044.jpg

7 hours ago, parrot said:

Took you long enough.  In the meantime, my cars are barely changed 😀

That looks amazing.  What's it's story?

Not 100% sure on the full story other than it had a full Resto shaman n the 90's and has had a 2tgeu conversion, disc brakes, upgraded diff interior is an excellent condition! There are a few rust bubbles here and there but this will be something I can drive for the time being on club rego 

On another note I was digging back and it looks like the 2011 great Ocean road cruise was one of the last? Or am I wrong?