Wreckers Round Perth?

lil_stevo

Members dont see this ad
i no a guy that has three ke30s hes wrecking. all hes keeping is the running gear so anything bodywise has a price....

only 3? lol. I'm just after little bits really, like interior door handles, drivers window winder, interior light lense, glove box latch etc.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

the is only one place really, the place has like 3 names. it is 20 munt street in bayswater.

are you sure its 20 munt street,went down there today and it didnt look like a wrecking yard,been looking for a new k series motor, 3k/4k, can anyone help me?

• 1 month later...

hey i also went down to munt st today and nuthing ether, there must be other wreckers that hold older toyota stuff, i did how ever go to MR MAG today all i can say its fu*k me they had just about every old skol rim u could think off, so if any one is after some new or second hand wheels go see them, very impressed.

I'm thinkng tho he can make wheels to suit, i saw a heap of just chrome rims with no centres ... i did find a set of 14 x 7 inch og globe stars do see them everyday, I'm getn a new set of 15x8 for my rolla, gota get them shipd ova from east they said, hope its not to pricey as i got a shit load of parts comin from a guy over east.

haha wouldnt have a clue which 1 was the owner just rocked up afta drivin round for an hour as we had herd were he was but had no map haha, so i walked in and just said i want somin for a ke70 and the guy took me down the back showed me all the wheels that would fit so had alook threw and found the the globe stars but they only had like an inch of dish looked ok, but then got talkin to the lady there and she showed me the new wheels they get an so think ill be buying new if the price is good.