Another Toyota Head In Canberra!

john84ie

well vince,thought i'd say hello here after you saying you were on here!!you get the wheels you stole off me yet?? :blinks: :blinks:

gunna have ta order some bearings then hopefully get the wagon on its ass! did i see somewhere you have some spare rollaclub stickers??

Well was good to have a chat with someone else that takes pride in a Rolla! Only three of the f@$kers have arrived - the other is cruising around AusPost's hands :blinks:. Who knows what happened. Might be a little while to get it worst case. I'm getting some other wheels too. 14x8 -offset (not sure how much), but weren't cheap! How do you plan lowering the wagon in the back? Please don't say lowering blocks! :hmm:

I've got a couple left too... I have (willing to sell):

1x White "RC" logo sticker (as you saw on my car)

1x Red "RC" logo sticker

1x Red "www.rollaclub.com" sticker

1x White "www.rollaclub.com" sticker

1x Orange "www.rollaclub.com" sticker

"RC" Logo $7 ea.

"www.rollaclub.com" stickers $5 ea.

Members dont see this ad

yeah its a pitty other people don't get the rolla thing!ah shit that sucks,hopefully it turns up!I'm waiting on 14x8 mesh but they wont be here for another 4 or 5 weeks!!you should sell me two of the mk2's until my rims come!where ya get the other wheels?hope ta see some nice wheels on the ke,would transform it!

have lowering blocks for now I'm afraid!just till i can afford ta get the leaves reset!

i'd take a white rollaclub.com off ya

yeah its a pitty other people don't get the rolla thing!ah shit that sucks,hopefully it turns up!I'm waiting on 14x8 mesh but they wont be here for another 4 or 5 weeks!!you should sell me two of the mk2's until my rims come!where ya get the other wheels?hope ta see some nice wheels on the ke,would transform it!

have lowering blocks for now I'm afraid!just till i can afford ta get the leaves reset!

i'd take a white rollaclub.com off ya

Other wheel has arrived! Sorry no deals - they're too good haha... Would swap wheels for a red AE71 wagon? :hmm: I'm getting the 14x8's off a bloke from AE86, but it's coming from Nip land so I have to wait about the same as you. Ahh, shame about the blocks mate.

• 4 weeks later...