What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i generally hang with the missus and mates, do fabrication work, work on cars and play with theese things that i build up from ebay kits

used to have one of them except for on a stingray chopper type bike with the 4" rear wheel, got pulled over by the cops and got told not to ride it again, only rode it till I got my license anyway.

used to have one of them except for on a stingray chopper type bike with the 4" rear wheel, got pulled over by the cops and got told not to ride it again, only rode it till I got my license anyway.

As long as the primary mode of power is your legs, its perfectly legal, as long as its under 50cc, which those ebay kits are more like 70cc ;)

not in QLD, all internal combustion powered bikes are banned. was great on fuel too, used to fill up the 2L tank on monday and do about 70kms and have a tiny bit left. Even got 80L of free fuel from work that we drained from a car that had a little bit of diesel in it (just made it a bit more smokey)

not in QLD, all internal combustion powered bikes are banned. was great on fuel too, used to fill up the 2L tank on monday and do about 70kms and have a tiny bit left. Even got 80L of free fuel from work that we drained from a car that had a little bit of diesel in it (just made it a bit more smokey)

yeah i have been stopped by the local rozza's and they told me to keep it off the road and foot paths and it can only be ridden in unbuilt up areas with no street lights or road markings