Share Your Experience With Your Toy...

20V_KE35

Cookie n i was talking about my experience with my ex-4age ae80. Sure was fun with that monstar

....after convert the engine from 3a to 4age...the monstar just like to cucuk angin only the big player car...etc:impreza, lexus,evo's (and the evo's wanabies boys), bmw (merc don't count cause their aren't fast enought to play with the monstar...i wander why???),...

....but the main rival that still i looking for is the satria gti sepang safety car. once i met this monstar (that time ae80 was 3a only) on PLUS highway from JB to KL. try to catch up but ...perghhhh, damn too fast...even got couple of vtec try to cucuk angin but fail to follow.

...still can't forget the view that day...what? yes even to day still i don't know what the hell the safety car do on public road. btw the plate was GP something, forgot the number already. i guest it was my lucky day.........

Members dont see this ad
Cookie n i was talking about my experience with my ex-4age ae80. Sure was fun with that monstar

....after convert the engine from 3a to 4age...the monstar just like to cucuk angin only the big player car...etc:impreza, lexus,evo's (and the evo's wanabies boys), bmw (merc don't count cause their aren't fast enought to play with the monstar...i wander why???),...

....but the main rival that still i looking for is the satria gti sepang safety car. once i met this monstar (that time ae80 was 3a only) on PLUS highway from JB to KL. try to catch up but ...perghhhh, damn too fast...even got couple of vtec try to cucuk angin but fail to follow.

...still can't forget the view that day...what? yes even to day still i don't know what the hell the safety car do on public road. btw the plate was GP something, forgot the number already. i guest it was my lucky day.........

haha u want to play with that GTI 1.8L fully mod u got a heart of a Lion man :y:

that is a fully mod Satria from R3 with lighten stuff + large injectors :D

well the ae80 was a gift form my mother, it was stock that time. when it in my hand, i convert it with ae92 4age redtop. been race any higher hp car. got fed up with it injector, so i buy a 4 thorttle out of a silvertop ae101. this project was postponed.

Then the day come.....it was pass to my younger bro. now the monstar live in KL.still learning to tame the beast. Heard that he now able to smoke an ae80 4agze. Now he is ready to install the 4 thorttle into the monstar.....soon.....

no it not even came close to satria r3...(i know i race one r3 before). the way it move is not the same. AFAIK sepang gti are equip with pertonas engine...e01w!!! 2000cc, 180hp@7800rpm(yes stock)

that engine is a project engine and fine tune by lotus that is why

what we have in Gen2 or known as Campro engine is just a copy cat of the Petronas engine from Lotus

that is why the quality and peformance have so much great difference :y:

ok now is my turn I talk abt other people fun forgotten abt mine :D

hmmmm........... last time when I was on my way to a fishing spot at night I was using my 3K bleeding motor oil engine :sad:

over take a Proton Wira 1.5L, Proton Wira 4G16 Turbo and Toyota Corrona 1.8L :y: in straight road :bash:

now after 4K engine no power dunno why sob guess must be the exhaust setup :sad:

I once beat an FD RX7, I was driving a stock 1.5L Wira. The only reason I beat him is cause I went around a corner, and he didn't, and ended up in the football field :bash: Ah, the good ol days of street racing :D

at least u can say I beat a RX7 using a Wira man :y: