The Cruise Thread

SLW42

Hey guys i thought i would start a thread dedicated solely to cruise organiseation, so i guess if you have any ideas or are thinking about organising a cruise in the QLD area, here is the place to post it, what do you reckon good idea or not?? :hmmm:

Members dont see this ad

Excellent idea but I "bags not" organising this one unless its on the coast ;) and the last cruise was the tip of the awesome roads iceberg up here.

But count me in for the next one as always. Somewhere closer to the city for all the slack guys with only 5 bucks fuel money. :laff:

Lets get some interest happening and throw some ideas around. I'm sure Terry won't mind chucking the BBQ in the back of Daniella again if he comes :blinks:

you will see the 55 there trust me and when the celica is done it to will see th lights of a cruise oh and justin the blackpearl will be out on day hey bro

Ps can this thread get pinned in the section just wondering if a moderator could think about it lol

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

I wasn't talking about the pearl man i was talking about the 36 waggs i'm getting, i wanna take that for a cruise after all the highway work it will do on the way home, yes mods i think a pinning is in order here pretty please with sugar, cream and cheerys on top, and for those lactose intollerent well....... Just cherry's and sugar on top :laff:

I wasn't talking about the pearl man i was talking about the 36 waggs i'm getting, i wanna take that for a cruise after all the highway work it will do on the way home, yes mods i think a pinning is in order here pretty please with sugar, cream and cheerys on top, and for those lactose intollerent well....... Just cherry's and sugar on top :laff:

i meant only one day when its rego and on the road aye i know its not at this stage i know the wagon will be lol

Wicked hopefully the next one is organised for after i get my next rolla (ke36 waggs) in 2 weeks (1st weekend of august) so i can finally bring a rolla to a rollaclub cruise ;)

That wouldnt be my old KE36 by any chance would it?

Good to see another panno/wagon resurrected :)

That wouldnt be my old KE36 by any chance would it?

Good to see another panno/wagon resurrected :)

yeah i wanted another ke and my 70 is no where near running state ;) lol

here is a link

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=41521

anyways a little off topic but it's alright :bash: