The Cruise Thread

SLW42

I see sarcasm doesn't work well here :jamie:

If I watch Twilight I'll kick MYSELF in the nuts. I even banned the missus from watching it.

you sir are a good man lol

well as for dates below is list of the movies i think are interesting but thats just my opinion and i would go with number one thats highlighted

salt with Angelina Jolie in it and the other has Leonardo DiCaprio and on the friday the 20 or saturday the 21st

Nightly Thurs 19 August till Wed 25 August

Salt M

Inception M

Starting Time7.15pm

Starting Time9.00pm

The Expendables M

Killers M

Starting Time7.15pm

Starting Time9.00pm

Members dont see this ad

Yup thats plenty of warning. If all goes to plan my car will be painted and I'll have my sub sorted. So is it a cruise before or just a meet there or what. If we could get some cars together in the sun I can bring my SLR and take some good pics.

Yup thats plenty of warning. If all goes to plan my car will be painted and I'll have my sub sorted. So is it a cruise before or just a meet there or what. If we could get some cars together in the sun I can bring my SLR and take some good pics.

okay well iam not really in control of this but i think we should meet up and then go down as a group now we need a nice central place to meet for anyone that comes from the north side any sugestions

i thought of springwood maccas

any others

ps i am just helping to get this thing underway

do they have jump starters there, or do you just leave your engine running while listening through the radio?

hey iam not so sure myself first time going there unless the website i posted on here says otherwise

I'm coming from the sunny coast so wherever we meet will be ages away. So I'll let you guys sort it and I'll turn up. And you can guarantee that.

yea cool not a problem mate

i think i will write up a list of who is coming i will add your rollaclub name and car and your name lol bit like jip did for the fools day cruise this year

1.SLW42- Justin -ke36 wagon ( hopefully rego'd)

2.UNDERTAKER_IS_THE_BEST- Chris -ke55 hardtop

3.PHATKE20S-Dougy-?

4.BLZBUB666-Reed -ke70 sedan

i

f i have left anyone out let me know hope we get a good turn out

do they have jump starters there, or do you just leave your engine running while listening through the radio?

I always have a boot full of tools including jumpers, and if I left mine running during the movie I would get shot.

I'll have to cover the running lights too. Tho they say people picnic styles there so maybe there are speakers around.

I always have a boot full of tools including jumpers, and if I left mine running during the movie I would get shot.

I'll have to cover the running lights too. Tho they say people picnic styles there so maybe there are speakers around.

well if its like the old drive inn at richlands that used to be there many years ago then the place had speaker you rested on the inside part of the widow just wound up a bit so it could be like that never know i guess we will wait and see what happens