The Cruise Thread

SLW42

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

More like who is going to Harrys tomorrow night for WEBBYS car cruise?

Sausage sizzle is being put on, and he always gets the tough cars out

He has some tough toranas himself that man, Mason you were there the last one I saw you

You guys all better be at the all jap day. I've got a crew of at least 5 rolla's coming up from the GC. I know the sunny coast boys are making an effort too so all you Brisbane lady's and gents better make an effort as most of you are less than 20 mins away!

I think your in the wrong forum buddy, this isnt boost cruising.

Thanks for the heads up mate. I must have jumped to conclusions when i saw the route that was to be taken. Clearly i was wrong. You must be one of those "Park my car and look at it" sort of guys. My mistake. Again cheers for the heads up. Boost cruising you say. I might go take a look at it now. As the following comment to you cleary shows me i am in the wrong place. My car was built to be driven. Not to stand around and look at.

P.S See you at all jap day should be a good day

• Downvote 1

^^^^^^^^^Call me what you want, when someone posts on a forum stating that they had put their sliders on the back and keen for a slide, good chance when this cruise has a set date the coppers will be there hassling these poor people who are just wanting to take their pride and joys out for a nice cruise and not be descriminated for breaking the law,

cheers phatke30!

Edited by phatke30
  • Upvote 2

Ah yes. Built to be driven you say, we drive ours too.... The only difference is we stay within the road laws set by the people who allow us the priviledge of holding a license (and yes it is a Priviledge not a right). On the other hand you sound like the person who disregards these laws..... So off you go to another forum then because we like enthusiasts attention NOT police attention

• Upvote 1

Fully hectic and sideways guys. That's the go. Especially on public roads. Screw the family with a kid in the back in an old car thats their only means of transport around the corner. I'm too JDM and hectic ill drift around them. I'm all insured by that company that covers reckless driving. It covers the poor guys in the other lanes too, and the ambulance bill.