The Cruise Thread

SLW42

To the two phat boys. You clearly have no concept of reality. If you can't find a safe place in the country with most square meters per capita to have a little fun in your car. Then you are the ones that should not be on the road. You are obviously under another disillusion that police stalk the forums of little car clubs planning their next sting. I know for a fact that is untrue... I just hope your cars are up to the pace of your mouths. Because as you have made it perfectly clear you would not drive a vehicle that may break a law... I'll guess we will see on the 19th :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Members dont see this ad

To the two phat boys. You clearly have no concept of reality. If you can't find a safe place in the country with most square meters per capita to have a little fun in your car. Then you are the ones that should not be on the road. You are obviously under another disillusion that police stalk the forums of little car clubs planning their next sting. I know for a fact that is untrue... I just hope your cars are up to the pace of your mouths. Because as you have made it perfectly clear you would not drive a vehicle that may break a law... I'll guess we will see on the 19th :)

Straight up i can think of a few places to have a little fun in your car. It just depends on what you class as "a little fun in your car", i class my little bit of fun in my car is to go for a tool around the streets with my four year old son in the back loving every moment of it. Heck, even my eight year old loves getting picked up from school in it. And i don't even have to break the 60 speed limit nor have too do fully sik drifts with a pair of bald skid tires on the back. And yet every time i come back home i've (or we) had fun going for a drive.

I have the impression that your disillusioned concept of reality has led you into the believe that a public road is your race track.

It takes a big set of gonads to drive on the street with intelligence, whereas it only takes a pair of peanut sized nuts to drive like an idiot and tosser on the street. What size are yours ??

Sliders arent bald dusche! You just buy triangles talons! Again public roads... Race track... Come on mate. We live in a city where you can drive for 30 mins and be in the middle of nowhere. My race track was lakeside today. Does that work for you? So I like to go out and do a little drift big deal. I never do it around the general public not that I have to justify myself to you. Yet you will driver in a manner untoward with kids in the car as long as you don't go over 60. Good on ya mate. Keep it up. Make sure your mrs checks your kids English homework cuz urs iz farked.

Sliders arent bald dusche! You just buy triangles talons! Again public roads... Race track... Come on mate. We live in a city where you can drive for 30 mins and be in the middle of nowhere. My race track was lakeside today. Does that work for you? So I like to go out and do a little drift big deal. I never do it around the general public not that I have to justify myself to you. Yet you will driver in a manner untoward with kids in the car as long as you don't go over 60. Good on ya mate. Keep it up. Make sure your mrs checks your kids English homework cuz urs iz farked.

What do you drive DK? photo's? Mods? Acting like your 10ft tall and bullet proof on a public forum is all well and good but chances are you wont even turn up on the 19th. If you actually do turn up then come and have a chat to us all.

Yet you will driver in a manner untoward with kids in the car as long as you don't go over 60. Good on ya mate. Keep it up. Make sure your mrs checks your kids

I don't think you read it correctly. The Mrs knows my driving style. I'm too old to drive like a dick, gave up driving like one over 20 years ago.

Edit: Not the best way of it but least the cruise thread has been given a bit of life :P

Edited by towe001

I'm with you trippi. Half the time these guys that call themselves car enthusist shoud just buy a glass cabinet & some die cast copies of there favorite rides.

To you guys that think he was talking about every corner will be taken at full tilt, GET OVER yourselves. So your saying none of you have ever gone over the speed limit or used all that suspension that you spend your money on. You don't have to speed to have fun we know this.

I understand if its just the fear of police reading every auto forum post to see where the fools will be but they don't.

It is not gonads that drives you to stay within the road rules, its commonsense.

And does it matter what he drives. I can asure he has had his handfull of performance cars & know how to drive them.

Edited by ozyvr4

I'm with you trippi. Half the time these guys that call themselves car enthusist shoud just buy a glass cabinet & some die cast copies of there favorite rides.

To you guys that think he was talking about every corner will be taken at full tilt, GET OVER yourselves. So your saying none of you have ever gone over the speed limit or used all that suspension that you spend your money on. You don't have to speed to have fun we know this.

I understand if its just the fear of police reading every auto forum post to see where the fools will be but they don't.

It is not gonads that drives you to stay within the road rules, its commonsense.

You're not a car enthusiast if you buy a car lock the diff and act like you have an extra appendage on your head. Sure we all break the law from time to time but coming on here and telling other members that they have no stones because they don't break the law is stupid. We all like a bit of fun but most people on here have families to look after not just their ego's.

I wasn't saying that if you did not break the law you had no gonads , I said that commonsense is the part of you that make you drive respectly to others around you. I also don't agree with driving like a fool when others can be at danger.

This is the problem with forums, people jump on & attack people they know nothing about bar a few words in a post.

I wasn't saying that if you did not break the law you had no gonads , I said that commonsense is the part of you that make you drive respectly to others around you. I also don't agree with driving like a fool when others can be at danger.

This is the problem with forums, people jump on & attack people they know nothing about bar a few words in a post.

Not you buddy, I was referring to the other fella. I quoted you for the car enthusiast reference, not sure what you call an enthusiast but to me an enthusiast is someone who cares about the car, someone who is passionate about working on them. coming on a forum and attacking people for treating their cars better than me or you is not right. I'm sure if the mentality of me, you or DK above was common that none of these cars would still be around 30 odd years after their production for us to enjoy.

wrong thread indeed, to the new members fighting with the vets, please take the time to adjust to this forum as bragging about your street drifting and arguing with well established members is definitely not the way to get help around here. if you hope to meet up and go drifting on cruises then rollaclub is not for you. keep it to QR, archy or lakeside

Thought I summed it up pretty well in my last post. I'm really not interested in a club who's senior members behave like this anyway and are protected by others such as yourself.There was no bragging. I was clearly wrong and accepted it. Just didn't like the way in which I was not advised of my mistake but gently told to fark off. If someone had of taking the time to politely advise me you probably might not have lost a member like me. I have owned a mechanical workshop since I was 24 and have a massive interest in all things corolla. I am conected with other toyota forums whos members i let use my workshop, hoists, brake machines and every other thinkable part of a workshop for nothing on some Saturday's.. I have countless really good contacts in every aspect of motor vehicles who I would have been more then happy to share. I guess I'm pretty much "taking my bat and ball and going home" as I have come to the conclusion that of representatives of this club to a new member. It's clear this is not a place for me.