The Cruise Thread

SLW42

Keperra at 10, on to Dayboro, then maybe Mt Mee. Ill go that way home in any case. Or could go from Dayboro out the back way to Narangba. Then to the pub there, might be more central for people.

Or considering you me and Mason will be the only ones who turn up just meet at Keperra and wing it.

Edited by blzbub666

Members dont see this ad

I assume the date for this is Sunday 31st, because i'm working at scrapyard on Sat till midday (Carlos sent me a PM saying the 30th so not quite sure) lol

haha yeah its the 31.07.11, i have been sending heaps out to members and still in auto mode

31st Dougnuts

Ok, added to my ever growing list of things coming up....count me in at this stage. Dunno what i'll be bringing, either supra or corolla....it'll be toyota at least.

Thanks to nisrola for the pm :P

Oh yeah I forget to mention there is FREE lunch on offer for my driver...... the Five-0 took me off the road for 3 months....ooops

Well Luke (ella) was lookin at a ride, I was wanting to spectate in my car, but only a few people drive my car or collecdt it from the pub, which seems to happen alot of late

Not givin him the boot of course

Well Luke (ella) was lookin at a ride, I was wanting to spectate in my car, but only a few people drive my car or collecdt it from the pub, which seems to happen alot of late

Not givin him the boot of course

Thats cool I'm not fussed how I get there.....I just here for the alcohol after all..lol

• 2 weeks later...

well it sucked to miss this one due to being interstate and only getting back today but oh well as long as it was good

Time to book the next cruise me thinks and i want do some form or a long as cruise mixed with a bbq at a place were u can also go for a fish if people are interested its kinda similar to when we went to republic island for those that turned up to that day back a year or so ago when we had a great bbq session as well as take the boys to the island and grab the flag something similar to that with the option of fishing involved

u don't have to fish but the place we select should have that avaliable if anyone wants

just mixing the idea up and the date would be around the weekend of the 20th of august which is a saturday

any help or ideas towards something like this

i will map out a route to take and see what people think