The Cruise Thread

SLW42

ye they do have the speaker things that you put in your window, but it would sound great with my car stereo. Aww well ive got jumper leads in the boot anyway (although the battery will probably die before the end of the movie (bloody power hungry amp)

Members dont see this ad
do they have jump starters there, or do you just leave your engine running while listening through the radio?

Yes they have a jump pack there, you leave your car off.

well if its like the old drive inn at richlands that used to be there many years ago then the place had speaker you rested on the inside part of the widow just wound up a bit so it could be like that never know i guess we will wait and see what happens

ye they do have the speaker things that you put in your window, but it would sound great with my car stereo. Aww well ive got jumper leads in the boot anyway (although the battery will probably die before the end of the movie (bloody power hungry amp)

No to both of you, drive in speakers were removed.

Just wanna make this clear:

I don't really wish to be sitting there in my car while someone a few cars down has their subs and shit going stupid, there is residential houses behind it and I am sure other people would like to listen to the movie peacefully.

theres a good chance ill be able to come along to this. i say we make a new thread like jip sais.

got a nice pair of alpine splits and a nice sub in the car, might need a jump start after ~4hrs though...

oh and trev, the subs in other guys cars will be hopefully be playing the movie, so if anything they will enhance your movie experience:P

last time i went i was in my mates 95 pulsar and the back left speaker crackled something chronic...

Edited by ke70dave

A fresh cruise thread has been started with a date for this yatala drive in movie cruise, blzbub, do you know were harry's diner on the north side is?, I'm throwing it out there for the everyone too, meet at harry's diner carpark, then head down to as mentioned before springwood maccas, then head down from springwood there as a big group :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i have been playing with the rolla today and had a brain fart lol check my ride thread for what i mean

i was thinking how about organising on a weekend a cruise that leads to a fishing trip of some kind if people are interested in that just got to choose a location meet up cruise to the location and have a blast fishing and talking and possible to have a BBQ there for a lunch or something just an idea to play around if i get enough people interested and also a prefect weekend like this weather wise and wind wise should be a great time

Posted Today, 01:16 PM

well i have been playing with the rolla today and had a brain fart lol check my ride thread for what i mean

i was thinking how about organising on a weekend a cruise that leads to a fishing trip of some kind if people are interested in that just got to choose a location meet up cruise to the location and have a blast fishing and talking and possible to have a BBQ there for a lunch or something just an idea to play around if i get enough people interested and also a prefect weekend like this weather wise and wind wise should be a great time

I Don't think the pano will tow my 18ft half cabin but I'm sure it wills till be fun :P

I'm keen would rather cruise down the coast somewhere and just chill out at a park or something hell even go for a swim. I'm keen on anything so long as theres a few of us.

• 1 month later...