Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

welcome mate

I'm new as well and i just recently bought a corona so don't worry I'm sure ull be aloud with that sweet ride mate :)

what plans u got planned for the old girl????????

see ya

jimi

I plan to put a new carpet in i have had the back parcal shelf re-done and the back seat has been reapolsted and and the front one's are getting done soon , i am going to keep the orignal 4M engine in it for now , and just clean it up a little more.

have you got photo's of your corona , and what plans do you have.

Paul G.

Looks great !!, the best thing you can do is convert it to a manual. I've had heaps of Crowns and the manual one go great !!!. Just find another manual Crown to get the bits, it'll transform the car.

It is a Manual (:

Nice crown mate ! I spy a gas mixer in your engine bay, what does your setup consist of ?

Cheers,

Dougal

I'm not sure of the brand of Gas system it came with the car but does have a stainless tank and it needs to be restamped ,

I run's like a dream on gas , i can not tell the diffrence between gas and petrol its that good.

I'm not sure of the brand of Gas system it came with the car but does have a stainless tank and it needs to be restamped ,

I run's like a dream on gas , i can not tell the diffrence between gas and petrol its that good.

Ok, I was just interested what mixer and carby combo you were running.

I plan to put a new carpet in i have had the back parcal shelf re-done and the back seat has been reapolsted and and the front one's are getting done soon , i am going to keep the orignal 4M engine in it for now , and just clean it up a little more.

have you got photo's of your corona , and what plans do you have.

Paul G.

that sounds good as mate I'm sure shell be good when shes finished :)

yeah ive got a thread on it theres a link to it in my signature :)

see ya

jimi