Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Mate,

That is superb example of an original Crown, well done. Dads friend has one which he's owned for 30 years, this and his ke55 are his daily drivers. The crown has a toyota 5 speed behind it and drives very cruisy indeed with ample power on tap. His colour like yours is quite unique too.

The only time its been left on the front was for these photos, otherwise its always covered.

S5001761.jpg

S5001766.jpg

S5001769.jpg

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

Hi Mate,

That is superb example of an original Crown, well done. Dads friend has one which he's owned for 30 years, this and his ke55 are his daily drivers. The crown has a toyota 5 speed behind it and drives very cruisy indeed with ample power on tap. His colour like yours is quite unique too.

The only time its been left on the front was for these photos, otherwise its always covered.

S5001761.jpg

S5001766.jpg

S5001769.jpg

Very Nice Crown , Give it a polish and it will look great (:

Yeah i've been trying to become a member of toymods for over 10 days, it still says my user name is awaiting approval, so I can't see the classifieds section still :lolcry:

that crown on ebay is pretty cool, but I would prefer something that was ready to drive.

NEG!!!! leave it stock!

I agree , I am leaving it stock ... and with the mirrors on the gards how are you ment to see them that far away ?

24432670001_large.jpg YUK

UPDATE : i just finished removing all the balljoints and now putting in the new one's , so not much to go now for

the roadworthy cert.

Thats another good point, how are you supposed to see cars behind you when they are sooooooooo far away up on the guards. Not a fan of jap guard mirrors.

Love the whitewalls though, it would set yours off nicely, oh and give it a good detail, then show us the pics, of the purple beast I mean.

Edited by ke20rolla